Friday, December 7, 2007

mexico news part 2


sorry havent written in a while. I am spending a lot of time getting lost in this place and am far too distracted to actually stop in Internet cafes to write mensajitos to my amigitos. I still cant find the apostrophe on the spanish keyboard. maybe they dont have apostrophes. actually I think they dont.

Tuesday I went for a 24-hour stint in an "ancient Mayan" spa, which was cool. I was covered in "ancient Mayan" mud, steamed, boiled, scratched, massaged and fed lots of "ancient Mayan" fruit by some "ancient Mayan" ladies. really nice. and really affordable.

still in Guadalajara. yesterday I went to a lawyer party in a noisy bar and drank lots of beer and tequila. not as much as that "other" time, though, which is a good thing. today I went to tonala to buy piles of stuff, for which I now need an extra suitcase. weeehoo! que padre!

tomorrow more sightseeing and then saturday Im off to the coast to hang out with the bugs.
pictures available soon at http://picasaweb.google.com/posamari

besos. Evita

No comments: